What I do
Specialising in providing a mainly internal domestic home maintenance and repair service, I can also offer assistance to anyone who wishes to carry out DIY home improvements themselves but maybe do not have all the skills, knowledge, confidence, or simply the time, to do so.
- Maybe you are unable to afford to employ someone to undertake an entire job but could create that longed-for refresh or improvement yourself with some experienced help?
- Thinking about that bathroom or bedroom makeover?
- Is the dripping kitchen tap driving you mad?
- Is that self-assembly TV cabinet still in it's box since last summer?
- Or have you simply cut through the cable on the lawnmower or hedgecutter and need it repaired?
If so, HandyAntman can help.
Some of the services I can offer
- DIY assistance for jobs you need help with
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing and heating repairs
- Small electrical repairs and PAT
- PC repairs, PCs built to suit your requirements, home networking and security
- Occasional garden maintenance and lawn mowing (local only due to travel costs)
- Small domestic appliance repairs and repairs to AV, DVD, HDRs etc where economically viable.
(Many faults are due to simple switch-mode power supply faults after power failures)
Note: There are some jobs I don't do e.g. major building and landscaping works, major plastering and gas work. Also, as I work alone, I am not geared-up for working at heights due to the constraits of the Working at Height Regs. For major works like bathroom and kitchen refits, I will require some assistance to move a bath, stone shower tray or worktop and can only undertake such work on that basis.